wp_insert_post doesn't catch query failure
|Reported by:||lonnylot||Owned by:|
When we insert the post into the DB in wp-includes/post.php on line 2565 we check to see if the return is === false. $wpdb->insert will NEVER return false. It will only return -1 or the number of affected rows.
Change History (4)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.