Select All checkbox on comment moderation page doesn't uncheck items when unchecked.
|Reported by:||tmtrademark||Owned by:||azaozz|
On the users, comments and post moderation pages in wp-admin (eg, /wp-admin/edit-comments.php, users.php, edit.php) checking, then unchecking the 'select all' box does not unselect all the displayed items.
How To Reproduce:
- Log in to wp-admin
- Navigate to /edit.php
- Check upper left hand checkbox to 'select all'
- Uncheck box.
- Posts (or users or comments) remain checked.
A blog running 3.1.2 does not exhibit this behavior.
Problem occurs even with twentyten and no plugins.
Chrome 13.0.767.1, OS x 10.6
Change History (7)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.2
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Owner set to azaozz
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed