Unable to publish multiple posts using QuickPress without first refreshing the page
|Reported by:||designsimply||Owned by:||azaozz|
When publishing posts using the QuickPress widget in a blog's Dashboard you are required to refresh the page before you can post another time.
- Open a WordPress dashboard.
- Publish a new post on your blog using QuickPress.
- Enter a new title and body content and try to publish this second post.
The Publish button will be deselected and cannot be activated to publish another post. Refreshing the page resets QuickPress so that another post can be published.
Ideally QuickPress would allow more posts without requiring a page refresh. Posting quickly with this tool is great for many users and forcing a page load is a hassle for some.
- Add a "Reset form" link to the updated notice that appears after a QuickPress post is saved.
- Or, reset the form automatically after a 5-10s delay.
Change History (7)
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Keywords needs-patch added; dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.2
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to blocker