Twenty Eleven Instantiate $show_sep in templates.
|Reported by:||mfields||Owned by:||iandstewart|
A notice will be generated in case where a taxonomy archive is queried for that contains posts not having the 'post' post_type. The notice is generated because the value of $show_sep is being tested against, but the variable does not exist where post_type != 'post'. I first noticed this in content.php but have instantiate the var in all other templates where I found it.
Change History (3)
- Component changed from Themes to Bundled Theme
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.2
- Owner set to iandstewart
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Instantiate $show_sep in templates. to Twenty Eleven Instantiate $show_sep in templates.