Inaccurate string in custom-header.php
|Reported by:||rasheed||Owned by:||westi|
I think it should be:
This will restore the original header text color. You will not be able to restore any customizations.
This will restore the original header text. You will not be able to restore any customizations.
Change History (19)
- Keywords dev-feedback added; close removed
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.2
- Summary changed from inaccurate string to Inaccurate string in custom-header.php
comment:12 @westi — 4 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch 3.3-early added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 3.2 to Future Release
- Owner set to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Version set to 3.1
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.