Admin bar tweaks
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:||nacin|
Per a conversation with Jane, I've cooked up a small series of tweaks to the Admin Bar.
There's actually very little code churn -- I just spaced some things out for readability purposes. This patch:
- Removes 'Dashboard' from the initial dropdown, and makes it a first-level item.
- The 'Dashboard' link becomes 'View Site' when in the admin.
- The 'Edit X' links for posts/pages and tags/categories become 'View X' when in the admin.
In support of this patch, there were two other changes made:
- API: A view_item string has been added for taxonomies.
- UI: A 'View' action link was added to the tags/categories list tables, appended to the end as it is for posts/pages. Basically, we just never had View links, so if we're to add them to the admin bar, they should go here too.
Change History (9)
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed