Export formats tags and categories incorrectly
|Reported by:||ipstenu||Owned by:|
<category domain="category" nicename="featured"><![CDATA[Featured]]></category>
Basically I ran an export on a WP MultiSite install (3.1.3) and then imported it to a second site on the same network (theme testing the easy way!) and ... yeah. Nothing worked. Looked at the XML from the test unit and it was different for cats and tags, so I regex'd that over and it was ... well I did it wrong, but the point is the export is wrong which screws things up.
Every time I export from MultiSite I get this.
Change History (9)
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 9 imshashank — 17 months ago
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened