RTL problem in admin menu editor
|Reported by:||guruyaya||Owned by:|
I'm using a multisite, with both hebrew and english. It seem to be an RTL problem.
Oמ http://www.website.com/wp-admin/nav-menus.php?action=edit&menu=1 I cannot see the top menu, that holds the name of the menus, when my website is set to hebrew. When it's in english, it's OK. The div with the class nav-tabs, gets a very big negative margin-left, that makes the menu names go outside the wrapping div area (which has 'overflow: hidden' set, so I cannot see it).
Please fix it
Change History (4)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added
- Severity changed from major to normal
comment:3 @SergeyBiryukov — 4 years ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed