Auto update plugins does not activate activation hooks
|Reported by:||opajaap||Owned by:||ryan|
On automatic bulk update of plugins, the plugins are not de-activated and activated after update. So actions that are needed to be done that belong in the activation hook like running dbdelta are not executed.
This causes inconsistencies and therefor errors in the plugin.
Change History (28)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Keywords ux-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.4
4 years ago
- Cc TechStudioWP added
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request