Pass $post_type to 'restrict_manage_posts'
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||DrewAPicture|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||good-first-bug|
It would be nice if the 'restrict_manage_posts' hook received the post type as an argument, rather than having to check the global.
Change History (18)
comment:4 @jeremyfelt — 19 months ago
- Component changed from Administration to Posts, Post Types
- Focuses admin added
comment:6 @wonderboymusic — 10 days ago
- Owner set to wonderboymusic
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:9 follow-up: ↓ 11 @chriscct7 — 10 days ago
- Keywords needs-docs added; has-patch removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:14 in reply to: ↑ 13 @DrewAPicture — 8 days ago
- Keywords needs-docs removed
- Owner changed from wonderboymusic to DrewAPicture
- Status changed from reopened to reviewing
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.