Enqueued styles are only printed on login_footer in wp-login.php
|Reported by:||Cimmo||Owned by:|
|Component:||Script Loader||Keywords:||dev-feedback has-patch|
In my plugin I have this include:
wp_register_style("cimy_uef_register", $cuef_css_webpath."/cimy_uef_register.css", false, false);
now independently where and when I use the above css, even if I never enqueue or print it... it basically forces the admin panel to be always left instead of the right.
In particular it changes the admin panel menu #adminmenu to stick to the left, also other little things.
The question is:
why this happens even if the CSS is not included at all? Browsing the documentation quickly on that function I didn't find anything useful, please help me.
Change History (49)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
in reply to:
5 years ago
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5
- Summary changed from wp_register_style makes the RTL to be lost in some CSS files to Enqueued styles are only printed on login_footer in wp-login.php
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch commit removed
- Milestone changed from 3.5 to Future Release