Enqueued styles are only printed on login_footer in wp-login.php
|Reported by:||Cimmo||Owned by:|
In my plugin I have this include:
wp_register_style("cimy_uef_register", $cuef_css_webpath."/cimy_uef_register.css", false, false);
now independently where and when I use the above css, even if I never enqueue or print it... it basically forces the admin panel to be always left instead of the right.
In particular it changes the admin panel menu #adminmenu to stick to the left, also other little things.
The question is:
why this happens even if the CSS is not included at all? Browsing the documentation quickly on that function I didn't find anything useful, please help me.
Change History (45)
comment:10 SergeyBiryukov — 3 years ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:30 azaozz — 2 years ago
- Keywords 3.3-early added
- Milestone changed from 3.3 to Future Release
comment:36 in reply to: ↑ 35 ; follow-up: ↓ 37 SergeyBiryukov — 21 months ago
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5
- Summary changed from wp_register_style makes the RTL to be lost in some CSS files to Enqueued styles are only printed on login_footer in wp-login.php
comment:40 nacin — 18 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch commit removed
- Milestone changed from 3.5 to Future Release