Path not displayed for current theme
|Reported by:||scribu||Owned by:||nacin|
When on wp-admin/themes.php all the themes have a helpful paragraph that goes like this:
All of this theme’s files are located in /themes/some-theme.
Sadly, this bit of information is not displayed for the current theme.
Change History (57)
comment:1 CoenJacobs — 3 years ago
- Keywords has-patch ui-feedback needs-testing added; needs-patch removed
- Keywords ui-feedback removed
comment:12 follow-up: ↓ 13 scribu — 3 years ago
- Keywords 3.3-early needs-testing ui-feedback removed
comment:27 scribu — 22 months ago
- Keywords ux-feedback 3.5-early removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5
comment:37 nacin — 19 months ago
- Owner set to nacin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.