deregistered taxonomy makes menu uneditable
|Reported by:||wpmuguru||Owned by:|
Steps to reproduce:
- register a custom taxonomy (either for posts of for a custom post type)
- add a term under that taxonomy
- create/edit a post and add the term to the post
- publish the post
- edit a nav menu & add the term to the menu
- deactivate the plugin that registers the taxonomy
Attached is a patch that fixes the issue. However, the is_wp_error check in wp_check_invalid_utf8() might not be the appropriate place to catch/mitigate the second WP error.
I'm technically on vacation for the next couple weeks so I'm not setting the priority, etc.
Change History (10)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.2.1
- Severity changed from normal to blocker