Colors not shown in visual editor for already styled text
|Reported by:||pavelevap||Owned by:||iandstewart|
|Component:||Bundled Theme||Keywords:||has-patch 2nd-opinion|
Start new post
Write any word
Select this word with mouse and click "Bold"
Then select any other font color to apply it to bolded text
Now you can see that selected color is not applied in visual editor, there is only black bold text. Probably related to Twenty Eleven editor style...
Change History (12)
- Component changed from Bundled Theme to TinyMCE
- Keywords needs-patch added; close removed
- Severity changed from trivial to normal
- Component changed from TinyMCE to Bundled Theme
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.2.1
- Summary changed from Different colors not shown in visual editor for strong text to Colors not shown in visual editor for already styled text