get_terms of posts in a specific post_type
|Reported by:||braydonf||Owned by:|
I have searched most everywhere to find how to use get_terms for a specific post type, and have only found this article: http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/questions/14331/get-terms-by-taxonomy-and-post-type However this is doing a query for posts and getting the terms for those posts rather than doing a straight SQL statement, so it's not as efficient or ideal.
Adding an additional argument for additional where statements or a argument to specific a post_type, are two solutions I can imagine.
Change History (13)
2 years ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
4 months ago
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened