Custom post type of "tab" creates query conflict with media uploader.
|Reported by:||theandystratton||Owned by:|
- Create a custom post type with name "tab"
- Upload media in (either attached to a post, or not)
- Return to media uploader and click on "Library" tab, no images are pulled
The query being called will check for a post_type of tab with the post_name library, looks like it's due to "tab=library" being in the query string. Change the post type or remove the its registration and the problem disappears.
Details: WP 3.0+ (trunk, too), no plugins, TwentyEleven child theme only having a functions.php with the register_post_type function called on init.
I'd love to submit a patch to account for this or it could be listed as a reserved word for custom post types. Looking for direction for next steps.
Change History (12)
comment:11 @c3mdigital — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch close removed
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed