Improve doing_it_wrong() and stop it from breaking WP
|Reported by:||azaozz||Owned by:||nacin|
Description (last modified by azaozz)
The output of _doing_it_wrong() when WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY is true is somehow not that useful. Perhaps we can do a backtrace there. This would also help beginner PHP programmers a lot.
Edit: storing the warnings in a global when WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY is true and outputting them at the top of the screen is a worthy enhancement too.
Change History (30)
comment:15 azaozz — 3 years ago
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords close removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.3
- Summary changed from Improved doing_it_wrong() to Improve doing_it_wrong() and stop it from breaking WP
comment:23 in reply to: ↑ 22 azaozz — 3 years ago
comment:26 nacin — 3 years ago
- Milestone 3.3 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from accepted to closed