Quick edit loses custom colums and custom order - looks bad
|Reported by:||anmari||Owned by:|
Using manage_posts_custom_column, 'manage_posts_columns', 'manage_edit-'.$post_type.'_columns' etc
to add custom columns to the manage edit lists and to change the order of the fields.
If Quick edit is used on a post, the custom columns disappear (visually - a refresh displays them again) and the custom column order is reset just for that post.
This results in a rather buggy looking display. (See attached screenshots). All is okay on a refresh of the page.
I think this is related to http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/17935. (explained differently, but possibly similar cause?)
Change History (13)
6 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.3
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Milestone 3.3 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request
2 years ago
- Focuses administration added
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reopened to closed