Improved date arguments for WP_Query
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:||Viper007Bond|
|Component:||Query||Keywords:||has-patch has-unit-tests needs-testing|
Currently there is no way to get a set of posts that fall within a date range, are older/newer than a certain date, etc.
A new set of arguments should be created for WP_Query that work similarly to the relatively new meta and taxonomy arguments.
Argument structure suggestions welcome.
Change History (84)
comment:4 follow-up: ↓ 7 @Viper007Bond — 4 years ago
comment:11 in reply to: ↑ 10 @Viper007Bond — 4 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch needs-testing removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.7
comment:63 @DrewAPicture — 20 months ago
- Keywords has-patch has-unit-tests added; needs-patch removed
comment:69 @Viper007Bond — 20 months ago
- Owner changed from viper007bond to Viper007Bond
- Status changed from new to assigned