Autoupdate does not install translation files
|Reported by:||sirzooro||Owned by:||dd32|
WP autoupdater does not install translation files - at least when I tried to convert my english WP install to Polish.
Steps to reproduce:
- install WP (English version);
- add define('WPLANG', 'pl_PL'); to wp-config.php;
- open /wp-admin/update-core.php page and install WordPress with pl_PL translations.
For some reason updater does not create wp-content/languages directory and does not copy translation files.
As I recall, this worked in the past (for sure on some last WP 2.x versions), but cannot tell when it stopped working.
Change History (11)
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
4 years ago
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.3