WordPress Codex password problems
|Reported by:||volcanicpixels||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by DrewAPicture)
Ok this is the third time I've tried to post this here- I've split the password up because I thought that some bit may be preventing this from being posted thinking that I'm revealing sensitive data.
I set my password to a strong one with brackets, double quotes and a semicolon in it. This worked for the forums and the trac but not for the codex (wouldn't let me in).
Change History (6)
comment:4 DrewAPicture — 8 months ago
- Description modified (diff)
- Summary changed from Wordpress codex pass word problems to Wordpress codex password problems
- Milestone WordPress.org deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed