Modernize screen functions
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:||nacin|
With WP_Screen introduced in #18690, there's some work to be done to merge in and/or clean up the 15 or so screen-related functions.
Everything is now in contained in screen.php, so it should be pretty easy to move some functionality into the class, kill some globals, shore up the code, and cut out the cruft.
WP_Screen also needs some documentation.
Change History (128)
- Cc ocean90 added
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Version set to 3.3
comment:44 in reply to: ↑ 42 azaozz — 3 years ago
comment:48 nacin — 3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.3
- Type changed from enhancement to task (blessed)
comment:58 in reply to: ↑ 57 ; follow-up: ↓ 59 scribu — 3 years ago
comment:61 in reply to: ↑ 59 ; follow-up: ↓ 62 scribu — 3 years ago
comment:73 follow-up: ↓ 74 ocean90 — 3 years ago
- Keywords dev-feedback added; has-patch commit removed