Image editor crops specific image widths
|Reported by:||squirreling||Owned by:|
Images with width of exactly 400px are not fully displayed in the image editor. Only part of the image gets displayed, as if the image is being cropped.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in to wp-admin
- Go to "Media" tab and click "Add new"
- Upload image with width of 400px
- Click "edit"
- Click "edit image" button to open the image editor
The full image should be displayed in the editor window, but the image appears cropped so that the top and the bottom edges are not viewable.
Wordpress 3.2.1/ PHP 5.2.17 / twentyeleven theme / no plugins enabled
This may be the same issue as bug #17162
Change History (21)
- Keywords has-patch needs-testing removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed