wp_sanitize_redirect() kills "@" in URL's
|Reported by:||theandystratton||Owned by:||theandystratton|
We had a URL like:
WP 301's to
But wp_redirect()'s call to wp_sanitize_redirect() kills the "@" symbol. The reason for this being that a theme/plugin could be using query string arguments for something (i.e. form that accepts pre-populated input via query string, like an email address or arbitrary text).
This could have been an oversight OR it could be on purpose, if so, would like to know (I'd assume a security reason).
Change History (7)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:4 @markjaquith — 5 months ago
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened