Unable to move widgets on dashboard
|Reported by:||talus||Owned by:||azaozz|
Running the nightly build of WordPress on a development server.
No plugins active, 2011 theme in use.
I have the 2 column (or 3 or 4) format selected for the dashboard. 3 widgets available in the first column (WordPress blog, Right Now & Recent Comments) and when I try to drag any of them to the 2nd column, the dropzone does not appear and releasing the widget simply reverts it back to the origin.
I've tried this in FireFox 7.0.1, IE 9 and Google Chrome.
Change History (7)
- Cc azaozz added
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.3
- Owner set to azaozz
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords has-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened