wp_error does not recognize when a custom post type does not support excerpts
|Reported by:||ZaneMatthew||Owned by:|
wp_error does not take into consideration if a custom post type does not support excerpts.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a custom post type that does NOT support excerpts.
- Use wp_insert_post to insert the post
- print_r your error message and you'll see that wp_error is returns:
"Content, title, and excerpt are empty."
It should not mention excerpts being empty as the custom post type does not even support them.
Change History (8)
comment:3 @SergeyBiryukov — 3 years ago
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 6 @SergeyBiryukov — 3 years ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.3
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from reopened to closed