query_posts / WP_query parameter 'offset' should play nicely with 'paged'
|Reported by:||here||Owned by:||wonderboymusic|
Setting the offset parameter with WP_query ignores the paged parameter. Thus offset can only be used as if on page 1. This is unfortunate and seems worth fixing.
See prior #2558 "query_posts() should support offset"
Change History (30)
comment:1 @coffee2code — 3 years ago
- Component changed from General to Query
- Keywords has-patch added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Version set to 3.2.1
- Keywords commit needs-unit-tests added
- Milestone changed from 3.7 to 3.8
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
comment:6 @wonderboymusic — 2 years ago
- Owner set to wonderboymusic
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:7 @bradyvercher — 23 months ago
- Cc brady@… added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.