Provide with the ability to monitor emailing failures
|Reported by:||npetetin||Owned by:||jorbin|
Add an action hook in 'wp-mail' function on catching 'phpmailerException' and before returning 'false'.
This way, a plugin may track all email sending failures.
Change History (30)
comment:10 in reply to: ↑ 9 @soulseekah — 4 years ago
comment:17 @chriscct7 — 5 weeks ago
- Severity changed from minor to normal
- Version changed from 3.2.1 to 3.2
comment:18 @jorbin — 3 weeks ago
- Keywords needs-refresh needs-docs added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 4.4
comment:20 @jorbin — 3 weeks ago
- Owner set to jorbin
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:21 @DrewAPicture — 3 weeks ago
- Keywords needs-docs added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.