Add $post_type parameter and a filter to meta_form()
|Reported by:||takayukister||Owned by:|
In the current version, meta_form(), the function which outputs Custom Fields form used in Edit Post pages, shows all meta keys you have used regardless of post type. Sometimes this gives users unwanted options.
I'd like to suggest adding $post_type parameter to meta_form() to show only meta keys you have used in the same post type. In addition, it would be better if there were a filter for the meta keys.
Change History (11)
17 months ago
- Component changed from Editor to Administration
- Focuses performance added
- Keywords needs-refresh removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Focuses ui added; performance removed
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened