Inactive sidebar box can be on the wrong place in one situation
|Reported by:||ocean90||Owned by:||azaozz|
- Clean install.
- Twenty Eleven as default theme.
- Change sidebar content: http://cl.ly/BQBN
- Switch to another theme (in my case Toolbox). Screenshot of widget screen now: http://cl.ly/BOn9
- Now open functions.php from Twenty Eleven and remove the last sidebar ('id' => 'sidebar-5',), save.
- After that switch back to Twenty Eleven and you will get this: http://cl.ly/BPEZ
Scenario could be, that Toolbox is a maintenance theme so that you can change the old theme.
Change History (27)
comment:14 @azaozz — 4 years ago
- Owner set to azaozz
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:15 follow-up: ↓ 20 @SergeyBiryukov — 4 years ago
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.