Orphaned categories can be created by accident
|Reported by:||dzver||Owned by:||wonderboymusic|
There are two ways to do that.
- You can work on category tree from two browser windows.
- In window one, delete a category
- In window two, add a child to the category that has been deleted.
wp_insert_term needs to check if the parent exists.
- If you delete a couple of categories with bulk-delete, a third level child node can become orphan.
wp_delete_term uses get_term to find the parent node and can retrieve cached data.
Change History (6)
2 years ago
- Keywords needs-unit-tests added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.0
- Owner set to wonderboymusic
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.