Posts are not listed under "all posts"
|Reported by:||gnilebein||Owned by:|
I moved two of my Wordpress installations from a server running Debian Lenny with PHP 5.2 to an new server running Ubuntu Lucid with PHP 5.3.
Now there is a problem that posts / pages are not listed under "All Pages" / "All Posts".
At first I did the following steps:
- Disabled all plugins
- Switched to the default theme
- activated wp_debug in wp-config.php
I got the following error message in backend:
Notice: Undefined property: stdClass::$post_type in /home/xxx.xxxx.de/public_html/wp-admin/includes/class-wp-posts-list-table.php on line 264
The same happens under Debian Squeeze with PHP 5.2.
When I create a new page or post, this post is not visible too.
Change History (8)
comment:2 in reply to: ↑ 1 @gnilebein — 3 years ago
- Summary changed from Posts are note listed under "all posts" to Posts are not listed under "all posts"
comment:6 @SergeyBiryukov — 3 years ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback removed
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened