Pages listed under Most Recent and Search tabs of Page meta box in Appearance -> Menus should be filterable
|Reported by:||onokazu||Owned by:||obenland|
On the Appearance -> Menus administration page, pages listed under the Most Recent and Search tabs of the Page meta box on the left are not filterable. Since the pages listed under the View All tab of the said metabox are already filterable via the nav_menu_items_page hook, why not do the same for these 2 tabs?
I have a plugin that generates a number of pages that are accessible by registered users only, and I do not want administrators to be able to put these pages on the menu in any way.
Change History (17)
4 years ago
- Component changed from Administration to Menus
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
19 months ago
- Focuses administration added
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 4.3
- Owner set to chriscct7
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Owner changed from chriscct7 to obenland
- Status changed from accepted to assigned