Subsequent image insertion after captioned image causes breakage
|Reported by:||hew||Owned by:||azaozz|
- Insert an image with a caption. The Visual Editor should now report a path like this:
Path: div » dl.wp-caption alignnone » dd.wp-caption-dd
- Immediately click "Add Media" and insert another image again (don't move cursor or anything else) with another caption. The insertion should mangle the previous image and leave a path like this in the Visual Editor:
Path: div » dl.wp-caption alignnone » dd.wp-caption-dd » div » dl.wp-caption alignnone » dd.wp-caption-dd
Bonus: Enter can be pressed in the Visual Editor after step #1. That inserts a new paragraph as expected with the Visual Editor reporting "Path: p". Toggle to the HTML editor and then back to the Visual Editor. The caption element is now active (Path: div » dl.wp-caption alignnone » dd.wp-caption-dd) and an insertion at this point will cause chaos (step #2).
Same as trunk except that the "Bonus" (toggling to HTML and back to Visual) does not apply.
That a subsequent image insertion would be cleanly inserted without requiring manual cursor movement.
Change History (18)
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release
- Version changed from 3.2.1 to 2.7
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 3.5
- Owner set to azaozz
- Status changed from new to reviewing
- Milestone 3.5 deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from reviewing to closed