Cannot distinguish which WordPress Signup stage I am
|Reported by:||Cimmo||Owned by:||nacin|
As a plug-in developer under WordPress MS I would like to recognize at which stage I am of the signup:
- first page because of some errors
- blog confirmation page in case of no errors
Unluckily as today we have:
<input type="hidden" name="stage" value="validate-blog-signup" />
that is the same for the whole process instead would be nice to have a different value there.
Plus we have:
<?php do_action( 'signup_hidden_fields' ); ?>
But even this action is called in both stages.
So how about start naming the stages differently and also call different actions?
For example I want to include some hidden fields only when I am sure all errors are gone and I am already on confirmation of blog name stage.
I don't see this possible right now.
Change History (23)
- Keywords has-patch added; needs-patch removed
- Severity changed from normal to minor
comment:6 @jeremyfelt — 21 months ago
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.7
- Severity changed from minor to normal