The 'My Sites' menu is redundant for users with just one site
|Reported by:||johnbillion||Owned by:|
When a user only belongs to one site in a multisite install, they're shown a 'My Sites' menu. All of the items in this menu in this scenario are redundant (both in the admin area and when viewing the site) as all four menu items can be accessed from other menus in the toolbar.
Users shouldn't be shown this menu unless they belong to two or more sites.
I know we're on RC2 but I'd love to get this into 3.3 because it looks a bit silly.
Change History (10)
comment:2 johnbillion — 2 years ago
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Component changed from Admin Bar to Multisite
- Keywords ux-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to Future Release