Misleading cursors/indicators when js disabled
|Reported by:||trepmal||Owned by:|
- meta boxes still have the 'move' cursor - including post, nav-menus, and widgets screens
- meta boxes still have expand/collapse arrow indicator
- 'select all' checkbox appears
Patch changes 'move' cursor to default, hides toggle arrow, hides 'select all' checkbox when body has no-js class.
Change History (10)
- Keywords 3.5-early added; punt removed
- Milestone changed from 3.4 to Future Release
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.