meta_query should check for wildcards when using LIKE operator
|Reported by:||ejdanderson||Owned by:|
This seems intentional, but when using the LIKE operator in a meta query, the % wildcards are automatically added to the start and end of the value when generating the SQL.
I think a more robust way of doing this would be to only add said wildcards if one cannot be found within the value itself.
Change History (12)
- Keywords 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 9 @boonebgorges — 4 months ago
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened