Redundant blog_versions table
|Reported by:||johnbillion||Owned by:|
|Component:||Multisite||Keywords:||has-patch dev-feedback needs-testing|
As part of the Multisite installation process, a blog_versions table is created. This table is never read from (except immediately prior to updating it), it's only ever inserted into or updated. It is not used to determine which blogs need to be upgraded.
This table was introduced in 3.0 when the WPMU schema was merged (#11644) and it appears the table has never been used in core and is therefore redundant and may as well be removed.
Change History (11)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from new to closed
8 days ago
- Keywords needs-refresh added
- Resolution maybelater deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened