Update plugins_api to accept multiple slugs when querying 'plugin_information'
|Reported by:||DJPaul||Owned by:||nacin|
When querying plugins_api() with 'plugin_information', the second argument takes a parameter 'slug' on which to find the plugin. Please may the API be updated to optionally accept an array of slugs, so that you can query for multiple plugins in the same HTTP request?
Change History (10)
- Milestone WordPress.org deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to WordPress.org
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened