Add options & UI for admin registration and password reset notifications
|Reported by:||Veraxus||Owned by:|
|Component:||Administration||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing needs-screenshots|
This patch adds an single checkbox option to WordPress's Settings > Discussion page, allowing users to quickly toggle new user registration notifications/emails on or off.
While the notification function is currently pluggable, allowing non-technical users to easily toggle this feature themselves is both intuitively simple, and should prove generally advantageous to the community.
Change History (23)
10 months ago
- Focuses ui removed
- Keywords has-patch ux-feedback removed
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Keywords needs-refresh added
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Add option for new user registration notifications to Add options & UI for admin registration and password reset notifications