Preview post in Webkit browser doesn't render Flash objects
|Reported by:||thomasvanderbeek||Owned by:|
When inserting a Flash <object> via HTML and use Preview function in Chrome it doesn't show.
- Tested on a clean WordPress 3.3.1 install, no plugins activated, theme: twentyeleven.
- The <object> code is available in the sourcecode. It just doesn't render... When you hit refresh it shows.
- Tried this on multiple work stations (Windows and Mac os). All versions of Chrome.
- Only in Chrome. Firefox has no issues with this function.
- There is no difference between Multisite or Single site installations.
- I'm Administrator (or Network administrator) in all cases.
Issue is also on WordPress support forums: http://wordpress.org/support/topic/preview-post-in-chrome-mac-os-doesnt-generate-flash-objects
Change History (17)
comment:2 thomasvanderbeek — 2 years ago
- Summary changed from Preview post in Chrome (Mac OS) doesn't render Flash objects to Preview post in Chrome doesn't render Flash objects
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Summary changed from Preview post in Chrome doesn't render Flash objects to Preview post in Webkit browser doesn't render Flash objects
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.