wp_post_mime_type_where does not properly prefix table names
|Reported by:||benbalter||Owned by:||nacin|
When called from the iframe media gallery, for example, wp_post_mime_type_where does not properly prefix the table name of post_mime_type in the WHERE clause, leading to a possible ambiguity if a plugin filters the media list by adding a join.
Steps to reproduce:
- Add a filter to posts_where that joins wp_posts (e.g., attachment:example-filter.php:ticket:19779)
- Navigate to a post and attempt to insert an existing image from the gallery via the media upload iframe
- Receive an error message that post_mime_type is ambiguous
I propose that when no table alias is given, the function defaults to $wpdb->posts to prevent ambiguity.
Change History (5)
- Keywords dev-feedback 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from Awaiting Review to 3.4