Add UI for gallery include/exclude
|Reported by:||bobbravo2||Owned by:||koopersmith|
Tired of manually adding include/exclude ID's to gallery shortcodes? - I am!
I have made a patch that adds an intuitive interface to the gallery options tab of media.php.
Patch adds a field to choose the image size, and also a drop down interface to select the attachments to include/exclude.
- Select Image Size
- Select all/exclude/include
- On exclude/include, a multi select box to choose the media items by title appears
These options get added to the shortcode that is returned to TinyMCE, resulting in a much better user experience for those that don't know how to find an attachment ID to exclude from a gallery.
Change History (41)
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 10 @helenyhou — 3 years ago
- Summary changed from Finally - Gallery Page UX enhancements to Add UI for gallery include/exclude
comment:26 @cliffpaulick — 3 years ago
- Cc tko@… added
comment:30 in reply to: ↑ 27 @bobbravo2 — 3 years ago
- Keywords close added; has-patch ux-feedback removed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:33 follow-up: ↓ 35 @nacin — 3 years ago
- Owner set to koopersmith
- Status changed from reopened to assigned