Garbage collect transients
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:||nacin|
Per an IRC discussion and long-considered changes:
- In wp_scheduled_delete(), look for expired transients and purge them.
- On DB upgrade, purge all transients, regardless of expiration. (This should probably happen on auto-update as well, but let's let that part slide for now, as DB upgrade will run on all major releases these days.)
We should only do this if ! $_wp_using_ext_object_cache.
Change History (68)
comment:12 TobiasBg — 12 months ago
- Cc wordpress@… added
- Keywords 3.7-early added; early removed
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
comment:14 in reply to: ↑ 13 ; follow-up: ↓ 20 dartiss — 12 months ago
comment:16 in reply to: ↑ 15 dartiss — 12 months ago
comment:25 in reply to: ↑ 23 dartiss — 12 months ago
comment:53 nacin — 7 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; dev-feedback has-patch 3.7-early removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.