Garbage collect transients
|Reported by:||nacin||Owned by:||nacin|
Per an IRC discussion and long-considered changes:
- In wp_scheduled_delete(), look for expired transients and purge them.
- On DB upgrade, purge all transients, regardless of expiration. (This should probably happen on auto-update as well, but let's let that part slide for now, as DB upgrade will run on all major releases these days.)
We should only do this if ! $_wp_using_ext_object_cache.
Change History (68)
comment:12 @TobiasBg — 2 years ago
- Cc wordpress@… added
- Keywords 3.7-early added; early removed
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
comment:14 in reply to: ↑ 13 ; follow-up: ↓ 20 @dartiss — 2 years ago
comment:16 in reply to: ↑ 15 @dartiss — 2 years ago
comment:25 in reply to: ↑ 23 @dartiss — 23 months ago
comment:53 @nacin — 18 months ago
- Keywords needs-patch added; dev-feedback has-patch 3.7-early removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.