The admin menu submenus may cover part of the main menu after unfolding.
|Reported by:||azaozz||Owned by:||azaozz|
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Settings screen (any submenu).
- Fold the admin menu (so it shows icons only).
- Resize the browser window so the bottom of the menu is near the bottom end of the window.
- Hover on the last menu (usually Settings) to show the submenu.
- Unfold the menu.
Result: the submenus are shifted up covering part of the "main" menu items.
Change History (3)
- Owner set to azaozz
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.