Add call of shutdown_action_hook() function at the end of 'template_loader.php' file
|Reported by:||egorpromo||Owned by:|
In some cases theme authors need to hook on the most end of wordpress execution. The excellent place for it is the end of 'template_loader.php' file.
I encounter problem when I try delete my $_COOKIE (needed in the HTML output) at the end of my templates files because I need my some session variables only once. I think it is better to use hook that I have proposed above.
Change History (5)
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:2 @egorpromo — 3 years ago
- Resolution wontfix deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from Add 'after_template_include' action hook at the end of 'template_loader.php' to Add call of shutdown_action_hook() function at the end of 'template_loader.php' file