Add comment form submit button class attribute
|Reported by:||bainternet||Owned by:|
The comment_form() is packed with filters all over the place to customize the from just the way you need, but one thing i find missing is a class on the submit input tag and if there was a class attribute then it should be filterable.
I know you can set the input ID and simply style based on the ID selector but when designing themes usually you have some kind of class defined for buttons, especially when using any of the html5/responsive theme frameworks and if the comment submit input had a class which was filterable then it would make our lives much easier.
Change History (12)
comment:5 SergeyBiryukov — 10 months ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:8 follow-up: ↓ 9 SergeyBiryukov — 6 weeks ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; needs-testing removed
- Milestone set to Awaiting Review