Missing editor_template_src.js when setting SCRIPT_DEBUG to true
|Reported by:||ilovecolors||Owned by:||ryan|
Using WP 3.4 beta 3 multisite configuration based on directories.
In wp-config.php, set
Create/edit a post/page.
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) http://localhost/wordpress/night/wp-includes/js/tinymce/themes/advanced/editor_template_src.js?ver=349-20521 Failed to load: http://localhost/wordpress/night/wp-includes/js/tinymce/themes/advanced/editor_template_src.js
As a result, TinyMCE is not initialized.
Change History (8)
comment:2 SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Milestone Awaiting Review deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:3 SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
comment:4 SergeyBiryukov — 2 years ago
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Keywords has-patch commit added; close removed
- Milestone set to 3.4
- Priority changed from normal to low
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.